the ENVY of many. rocking in STYLE. ALWAYS in somebody's mouth


Martes, Marso 1, 2011

The Charming Fil-German Sweetheart

Name: Michaela Meinecke
Age: 20 years old
-Filipino/German
-Print Ad/Commercial Model
-Fashion designer
-Has worked at ABS–CBN ( STAR MAGIC)

"Im just a simple girl who loves shopping, going out with her friends, reading books etc
I love to sing and to write songs, whenever i have an inspiration (if you know what i mean;p)..
I was born in the philippines, baptized in Jakarta Indonesia, and i grew up in hamburg Germany. I have lived there until High School and then decided to live in he Philippines.
Im studying Fashion Designing at SoFA and i've been modeling at the same time.. I was part of the Star Magic batch 15, and appeared on ASAP and other shows..
Sometimes i seem quiet and shy but when im with my friends and people i really know, im the total opposite. They know my crazy and funny side..
Im very forgetful and clumsy hehe :) sometimes i can also be moody, and people can see if i am. Im not the type of person who fakes what she feels..
I love to laugh, even at the most corny jokes:) i find them really funny:)
I love Naruto! XD thats my little secret, i used to be an anime freak:)
Okay well thats it for now, or else i will tell you my whole life story haha;)"

Visit her facebook page for updates: Click here





                                                          


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento